Monday, January 3, 2011

Fierce Ladies



Hanna Beth <3

wearing my bracelet!!


Mandy Murphy<3




Amanda Hendrick <3


Abigail Halliday <3


Lauren Steil <3


Madeleine Armstrong <3

These gorgeous girls above are all models/and or photographers. I love each of their styles, and can really get some great ideas from them! Photography has been a big part of my life lately and I've really began to love each click of the camera I take. I think Photography really is a way for me to release stress, and it may sound cheesy but one with the object. These girls have made a life of modeling and most are apart of the Model Mayhem Agency. I would loooovveee to be apart of the agency as well, but will see how that goes ;) If your interested in finding some great clothing, makeup, or jewelry ideas check out these wonderful ladies. I'm thinking about making a vid on a how to do makeup tutorial...What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment