Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall is growing near!

Summer is fading away as we speak, and honestly I'm sad and alittle bit excited! I love the fall fashions and all of the new exciting colors and patterns. One of the biggest things that you have to get ready for starts with your nails! My fav colors for Fall are going to be tans, browns, deep reds, deep purples, and most importantly GREY! Grey nails in a matte finish are going to be huge for Fall! I've seen this in a coupe magazines and i think its super sleek and modern looking. It has hit many of runways and now it's coming to you. Get ready for Fall with your nails and check out some of these colors that I love <3


As always leave some comments below on your fav fall colors, or any specific color you love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment