Monday, August 15, 2011

Updating

So today it's pretty crappy outside and its been raining for the past couple of days and I decided to do some laundry, and relax in bed. I have been watching more and more youtube vids on beauty tips and facial wash routines. There are some really great products out there but sometimes it can get really pricy. In my other blog I talked about some of the stuff I use on my face like the Alba facial cleanser with pineapple extracts, my famous burts bees willowbark oil and now i'm going to let you in on some more things I use to perfect my skin. One of my favorite things to use are Biore Strips for the nose, forehead, and chin! These things seriously work, no joke!! I have tried them on myself and on my mother and it cleans the surface while pulling those nasty whiteheads and blackheads...yuckk. These retail for about $8 but honestly I am the type of person that will spend more money on a product only if it really works. And believe me its worth it. So definitely check them out. You can find them in any pharmacy or at any walmart. I would post a picture of the results of what the strip looks like, but some may be grossed out whereas me I get so excited to see those little buggers come out!! hah but anywho moving on to some more products that I use...

The best mask everrrrr that I have used for a while now is the Clay mask by Queen Helene, its been around for a while and the way it makes my skin feel is just amazing. It tightens up your pores and makes your skin feel so clean afterwards! I got mine at a local dollar store, but I can't remember how much it is because I haven't bought it in quite some time.

Next product that I use is from a store called Earthlights health food store, I bought the rosewater moisturizer from Aubrey Organics. Aubrey Organics has the best products and they are all organic which is very good for your skin. This product was around $10- $14 I think could be less though. The thing I love about this moisturizer is that the bottle looks small, but honestly you only have to squirt out smaller than a dime size to fully moisturize your face. It's so nice and thick and it smells so pretty. I usually put this on before bed so it really penetrates into my skin overnight!

So I hope that I could help with any skin problems you may be having and really try some of these products out..leave me some comments on how they turned out for you! As always you can find me on facebook to chat

** Monica Magalhaes**

No comments:

Post a Comment