Thursday, September 15, 2011

An Enchanting Fall Night to Remember






In my newest video that will be posted soon I talk about the new teen vogue October issue with Lily Collins on the front cover! She is starring in the new movie Abduction with Taylor Lautner..yumm but anywho the photo spread of her is fantastic for the fall season. This whole take on fairytale, and princess looks are really inspiring me for  a new softer look for fall! In the video I show how to achieve a soft eye and a soft lip in one look. You can also go for the smoky eye with a pale soft lip or a simple soft eye with a bold lip. Bold lips for this look will look super good with a blood red or dark purple, plum shades. I really hope the pictures help to give you the idea of this sophisticated look. Bold eyebrows are also in for fall. Nice healthy brows..

Lily Collins really can pull this off...stunning!

So grab your favorite pale colored lipsticks, and your bold vampy type of lipstick and slather it on, keep the eyes soft with the dark liquid liner and rosy, rosy ,rosy cheeks <3

and remember Were all born to rule!

Thanks for listening to the rant..any questions on this look..ask away! facebook me or chat me up on my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment