Saturday, January 7, 2012

From the City, to Stardom

Okay so I know I haven't had a blog out in quite some time but don't hate me too much because I am going to introduce you to a fashion loving, quirky model you might have seen before! If you have been a die hard fan of the show on MTV The City then you will know exactly who I am talking about! Her name is Allie Crandell and man is she a smokin girl (Lez moment) :) but seriously check her out.....yea there's a lot of photos of her, just meet me at the bottom haha.


                                                      oh yea almost forgot to tell you, this was and may still
                                             be her hott bf Adam Senn! oh yeaa he was on The City too!!













I can't even describe how much I love her style and wish I could just have the money she has to buy things...ughh well anyway hope you guys enjoyed my model pick for you, I think I'm going to start doing some model of the week blogs to share for inspiration...OOHHH and I also started a great new diet for the new year so next blog will be coming soon I promise!!

-as always love and peace
MONICA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment